Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Time

Well, it has been awhile since I posted.  However the open house was a success and fun. If you missed it I am sorry, you missed a good time. 
I have been busy making Christmas cards.  Yes, Christmas cards, preparing for a fall workshop and after showing my examples, I have an order for a couple hundred for a business to send out to their customers....Yay, but lots of work, so have started to make them already! 
I purchased the 'Triple Play' National Stamping Month special from Close To My Heart and it is adorable! Three little 4" albums all ready to decorate, add pictures, fold and put together.  Well, one of my customers saw it before I had even opened it and she wanted it, but really didn't want to pay full price for it. 
I am excited for future orders and to 'let me show you how' with Close To My Heart products.  Call me at 250-763-6780 or email at jojay@shaw.ca if you would like to make a 4" mini album and I can show you how you how you too can get a Triple Play kit for just $5.00 until the end of September only....
Join us on Thursday evenings 6 - 9 p.m. for open crop nights, good company and to meet new friends... Contact me for details...
Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment