Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Okotoks Scrapbooking Convention

I had a wonderful time at the Scrapbooking Convention in Okotoks, which was a fundraiser for the Rowan House Women's Shelter. We were able to take classes of choice and I chose the photography class and the CTMH Studio J, which will be available to everyone soon. It is an online scrapbooking with a single price for a layout (2 pages) and all the embellishments you desire. Studio J is user friendly and the best program I have seen. Your pages will be delivered to you with page protectors ready to add to your album. Of coarse you can add 3-D embellishments when you receive your pages. There were almost 150 ladies scrapbooking and making cards. Lots of free prizes were given away and we played some games and entered contests. I won a huge basket full of scrapbooking supplies by winning the reverse bingo game. Good thing I had an empty suitcase to bring it all home in! What a lot of fun and good fellowship. I am planning to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment