Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dry Erase Calendar Board


I was inspired by a dry erase board I saw at splitcoaststampers and just had to try it.
The top band is titled 'remember and important' to write down those things you do not want to forget. The calendar is large enough to write the day #'s and the month goes on the top line. On the right is a grocery list space.
I made the background with bubble wrap and CTMH Re-inkers by dropping the colours on the bubble wrap, folding in half and then putting two pieces of cardstock between and smooshing with hand to cover paper. You can move the paper around to fill in any empty spaces that you want to.
This was fun to make...and I had lots of newspaper under, just in case!
I attached a dry erase marker to the hanger at the back with hemp, so it doesn't get lost. These are from the dollar store and have an eraser on the end.
Cute gift idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment