Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November

You may have noticed that I am not blogging as often as I used to.   However, I have not forgotten my wonderful blog friends and followers.  Thank you for continuing to have a look.
As time flies by, I have been very busy creating and making 400 Christmas cards with 16 unique designs.  Done!  I will post pictures of them at a later date. 
Also, I held a Christmas card workshop and was delighted that all of the ladies completed their 12 cards in just over 3 hours...congrats ladies, you did great.  This was a busy and fun night, sharing and creating. 
I am in the process of designing a workshop to make 24 gift enclosure tags (little cards) to make for $20.00.  This too will be a successful and a fun night.  I will keep you posted.
As well, a friend has asked me to create a photo album for her to give as a Christmas gift, so I will continue to keep busy.  Happy Scrapping and blogging everyone, I will be back soon with the gift tag example pictures and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment