Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Product and Happy New Year

In January, Consultants have a new Idea Book preview month, so I have just place my order for new product and can't wait to receive all the great new papers and goodies!
I am planning a coffee table Cardbox Mini Album workshop.  As soon as my order comes in, I will be putting it all together so you can make your own.  More details to follow.  I will post pictures as soon as I have completed this cool project.

My Crafting Club will be on the last Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 5:00ish and you will be able to create, learn new techniques and have a relaxing fun time.  I will also be available for individual appointments.
I am looking forward to working together again this year.  2012 will be a great year filled with lots of creativity, fun and laughter while we make several projects and preserve our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment